Health & Safety
WANHO is committed to leadership in the Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) field, and to protecting the health and safety of our employees and the environment.
To achieve this goal, WANHO pledges to proactively execute upon the following objectives:
- Provide each employee with a workplace that is free from foreseeable hazards to health and safety, recognizing that all employees contribute to the protection of the environment and their own health and safety.
- Comply with applicable HSE legislation, regulations and other internal and external standards of performance.
- Continuously improve the performance of the HSE systems through ongoing assessment and measurement.
- Maintain HSE responsibility at all supervisory levels and provide effective employee training to ensure each person has the skills to work in a safe and responsible manner.
- Integrate HSE considerations into process design and strive to minimize any adverse impacts of our products on the environment and consumer.